complex password hack

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by caleb12345, Jul 24, 2012.

1. caleb12345, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012

caleb12345 macrumors newbie

Hi.

I wanted to make a passsword on my iPhone and i enabled complex password but unfortunately I forgot this password.

My iPhone is already jailbreaked. And I need help in deleting rows from the keychain-2.db. Which row should I delete to disable password. My iPhone is running iOS 5.1.1.

edit:
    I see that it is impossible to delete password on iOS 5.1.1 this way. I will try find another way.

2. 0penCr8 macrumors newbie

Not impossible. Just don't do it that way, it could screw it up. Do you have a backup? If yes, and only if yes, delete all the keychain files. That should give you a couple minutes in the phone to change password, and backup to iCloud/iTunes.

EDIT:
    If no, you probably have iCloud Backup enabled. Plug in the phone and make sure it is connected to WiFi. (Even if you have My3G). Then, put the phone in recovery, (I assume you know how to do that. If not, you can look online.) Plug in to iTunes and restore it. This will restore new keychain files with no password. It will also replace your data.

FYI, I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong. Please evaluate this advice before executing.

3. caleb12345 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes - I had a backup on iCloud and I recovered from it but now I have a problem with photos - on the bottom of the application there is tezt which say Downloading 17/50 photo but unfortunatelly nothing is doing - when I look at the top bar of iphone iphone isn't transmitting data...

4. 0penCr8 macrumors newbie

I assume you are connected to a working WiFi network. If not, connect to one. Cellular data might not work. I had a problem with my jailbroken iPhone where cellular data would not work. I'm not sure why it is not downloading, you may want to someone that has more experience than I do. Sorry.

5. caleb12345 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, I am connected to the wi-fi network. At least not as good as I have at home but working and on the top of the screen when wi-fi is used icon appear of transmitting data. In "gallery" application this icon isn't appearing.