Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cloakedpegasus

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
I returned my 15 in MBP because when I ran my finger over the trackpad it had an imperfection where it would feel like I had a piece of sand under my finger. Anywho, I just received my replacement today and I see that a complimentary retail copy of aperture 3 has been included. I forgive them for making me go without a laptop for 1.5 weeks. This is my first Mac and I am satisfied.

jkic2003

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2010
I am also in the process of an exchange/replacement, and they added Aperture 3 for some reason to the new one...but charged me, when I didn't ask for it

I had to call back and get them to remove it

The Final Cut

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2009
I am also in the process of an exchange/replacement, and they added Aperture 3 for some reason to the new one...but charged me, when I didn't ask for it

I had to call back and get them to remove it

That's quite insulting. "Your laptop broke, you have to wait. Alright here is some software as a gift, hold on were charging you for it, alright mail it back to us and wait for your money to be refunded."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.