Complimenting staff to managers

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Joeleh, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Joeleh macrumors newbie

I recently went to the Apple Store in Cardiff and the guy who served me really left an impression, he was really friendly, knowledgeable and I left the store really happy. Now it isnt often that this actually happens, so is it worth calling the store up and asking to speak to the manager to pass this on?

I'm not sure what apple are like in regards to compliments about their staff, or even if they pass it on. Working in retail, I know hearing a customer has taken the time to compliment your service makes alot of difference to me personally, hence why I want to pass this one.

Anyway, your views?

2. FourCandles macrumors 6502a

I'd do it. I've done similar things in the past with other stores and organisations and it's been very well received.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-gb; Dell Streak Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Go for it! You may help the chap in future promotion and it will hopefully make him continue to supply the high level of service you got.

5. stranger danger macrumors member