Comply Foam Eartips

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by OC513, Mar 25, 2008.

1. OC513 macrumors 6502

I read a blurb somewhere and took a shot and ordered comply foam eartips for my V-Moda Vibe Duo's.......all I can say is WOW........I thought the VModas were decent earphones......fun, solid, decent but not great sound.......I guess I never had a great seal.....I would go back and forth between the med and large tips and always felt I needed something right in between. So I ordered the comply foam tips and they are fantastic......they are soooo soft and you compress them before inserting.....they then expand inside your ear canal providing the PERFECT seal.....when you pull them out you can actually see the shape of your canal before they quickly expand back to original shape.......and the sound is MUCH better.......I am now loving my Vibes.......great solid, crisp sound.......these tips truly helped.......they make them for almost any good earphones out there so if you are having a problem getting a seal or are just not truly comfortable with your current tips give these a shot. I love them.

PS- before anyone asks I am in no way affiliated with this company.....I do not own stock(not even sure if they are a public co.......hmmmmmm must go check!) I just thought I get ALOT of help out here and maybe this would help some people that have issues with their current tips. :)

2. Clyde099 macrumors regular

Thanks for your review.

I've been debating ordering these tips.

Are the tips a one-size-fits-all kind of thing?

3. OC513 thread starter macrumors 6502

sort of.......

they come in different styles to fit different phones....in the case of my v-moda's they came in one size but as I said they compress and would fit almost any ear unless it was extremely large......for other phones they come in 2 sizes.....if you go to www.complyfoam.com you can click on a list of different phones and they will show you your options of tips that fit your particular phones. I am loving them more and more as I use them.....great noise reduction......fantastic seal......hope that helps.

4. murtx macrumors newbie

Comply Foam Review

I have used the Comly Foam tips (V-moda)for a month and they have started to decompose and fall apart.They are comfortable but do not last.
    The silicone earbuds last forever but tend to fall off and get lost.
    No perfect solution.

5. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I also use these for my UE hifi 4vi. They are great, but do not last all that long. After about 2 weeks you will see that the elasticity starts to go. Usually I try to only use these when I am in need of a really good seal, like taking an airline flight or going to a car race or something. Otherwise, I stick to the silicone tips. But yeah, the comfort in insuperable. I highly recommend them as well. Just don't plan on using them exclusively unless you are prepared to buy a whole bunch of them, like a pair a month. :)