Component Video Cables

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Resist, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Resist macrumors 68030

For those that have component video cables for your iPhone how to you like them? I currently have composite scosche cables and they work great but lately I have been thinking about getting component cables as well, for a better picture.

Not all of the videos on my iPhone look good on my HDTV though. But I am not sure it is worth buying HD movies for my iPhone, if I even had the space for them.

They should make a combo cable for the iPhone but I guess they want to get as much money out of our pockets as possible.

2. tjp888 macrumors regular

tjp888

I have them and have used them with my iTouch, but as of yet I haven't used them on the iPhone. But, there shouldn't be any difference.
    HD content looked great. I regularly download TekZilla in HD H.264 and it looks and sounds terrific. It does kill the battery though.

3. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

You do know the Touch is not called an "iTouch" right? It's "iPod Touch" or "Touch". My girlfriend calls it an iTouch all the time and constantly have to correct her. :)

I guess I am wondering if I should buy HD content from the Apple store or not for my iPhone, even though it doesn't look like they have many movies in HD yet. Seems like I would run out of space pretty quickly and while HD content isn't needed for viewing on the iPhone, it would make it that much more enjoyable when viewing from the iPhone through an HDTV.