COMPREHENSIVE VidEditing and Performance Review - 2016 15" tbMBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sleim031, Dec 2, 2016.

1. sleim031 macrumors member

sleim031

I came across this video moments ago on YouTube and the guy really made a fantastic effort to explain stuff (such as lower GPU benchmarks but higher performance due to better thermal management), synthetic benchmarks, video editing review and comparison to the previous year's model in both FCPX and PP.

Very happy to have a comprehensive video review like this. All credits to Max

2. happyhippo1337 macrumors regular

Tne review is well done, but keep in mind that his main argument will always come down to : yes, buy them.
    Otherwhise, his sponsor would not supply him with new stuff any longer.

3. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

The best reviews are forum members. I stopped trusting big site reviews a long time ago , cause you will find all products are positive , as these sites depend on review units . Once you make it big in the review scene, I find people sell out.

Not saying this review is that, but I doubt you will find a single major reviewer will voice the issues people are exepriencing on this forum, they are positive

I recommend anyone just to order one and try it out, you have an extra long return period. I think it's great product , though the battery life is my main concern cause it's the one area it has gone backwards by a fair margin with my testing , and reviewers of the 15" are not reporting this.....some independent reviewers on YouTube are