Compress to 25mb help or other options

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Soura2112, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Soura2112 macrumors 6502

I made a two simple videos and wanted to send them to a few friends( a 3min 20 sec, and a 4 min), i also p,an to make more the same length. They are private videos, no nothing "bad", just not edited since they don't need to be. I'm trying to get them from FCP to email, or a private site. I know YouTube has private settings except some loud music was playing in the background, I know about copyrights, just didn't think it would get flagged since its just from my home theater speakers. I also have compressor but have yet to really learn it, tried and still no hope. Them used QT and handbreak and ones still a bit over 25mb to email. I do not want to keep loosing quality, nor cause a long download if their using an iphone, Plus i dont want to hurt people's data plans. I Downloaded givit just now to see how that works but I need something better, not just for IOS devices.. So any other sites you may know of or suggestions would be great! This particular copyright issue is annoying since I'm not stealing the song, plus if someone tried to steal the song it would sound terrible, and has talking in it too. I got flagged once before a few years ago so I don't want get kicked off YouTube for my normal uploads.

Thanks so much.

2. simsaladimbamba

I also use copyrighted songs in my tutorials on YouTube, and only got flagged, but the music is still there and I haven't been kicked off yet.

Have you tried older versions of HandBrake, which allow you to set a final file size?
    MPEG Streamclip also allows setting the final size via playing around with the Limit Data Rate setting.
    [​IMG]