CompUsa today..

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tacomahunter, Dec 15, 2007.

1. tacomahunter macrumors regular

tacomahunter

Wow what a disappointment my visit to CompUSA was today. Go in and the best they have is 10% off all the already (re-priced) and overpriced product. The Apple area was a joke with only 5% off apple hardware. This was the first time I had been in the store in about 3 years, and now I know why! Does anyone know when the next round of markdowns are going to take place??

2. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

patience... theyre bound to go down. the trick is finding just the right time before everyone starts snatching everything up. Theres one close to my work in Midtown I checked out friday. Got 20% off a camera. Will be there again monday and tuesday.

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Even with the heavy discounts, it's probably still cheaper online. I always got a laugh reading their flyer in the Sunday paper because I would look at stuff and be like "Wow, I just bought that thing, but with better specs and a lower pricetag off the internet recently"

No wonder they're going out of business.

4. maestro55 macrumors 68030

maestro55

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

Why try to get deals there when you can get even better deals now online?