Computer and iPad backpack

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Big D 51, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Big D 51 macrumors 6502a

Big D 51

Anyone found a cool backpack for their computer and iPad? Sometimes when I travel, I need to take both. I can cram it all into Swiss Army bag that I currently have, but I was hoping to find a bag with a perfect size padded pouch for the iPad.

2. i0Nic macrumors 65816

I really like Incase backpacks, check them out on their website.

They include pockets for your Macbook and iPad.

3. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I know you said backpack.. The Timbuk2 Command has some cool travel features. You can hook it onto a luggage handle. It has a padded compartment for iPad and MBP.

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/command-laptop-messenger-2012

A little more expensive is the Uptown Backpack. A compartment for both gadgets.

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/uptown-backpack

I like their bags because they are weather proof. I use a sleeve for both iPad and MBP in the event of something spilling inside my bag.

4. ZipZap macrumors 601

5. glen e macrumors 68030

Timbuk2, waterfield, saddleback and Tom Binh are the high end stuff here....

6. Big D 51 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Big D 51

Great options. Thanks to you all. I tried googling on my phone, but didn't have much luck before the post. I was in a remote location without Internet for those wondering why I was on phone searching.

7. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

8. junebug1 macrumors regular

junebug1

Incase Heathered Backpack. Currently use this for my rMBP and iPad and it is excellent. Tons of storage and pockets for other stuff like cables, pens, books etc.

9. DKatri macrumors 6502

I've been using the EastPak Volker for about 2 years now. Great bag, super durable and holds pretty much all I need it to. Comfortably fits my MBP, iPad in a Dodo case, plus notebooks and pens ect. The only slight complaint I have is that its a little big for some of the needs I have, which is why I have just bought a much smaller bag that will just hold my iPad and a notebook.

The Volker is big enough for a weekends worth of clothes, depending on how light of a traveller you are.

Also its listed as £90 on the EastPak site but you can get it for much cheaper on Amazon or if you shop around a bit.

10. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Got this, but not really liking it. Mostly just that the spot for the MacBook is not really padded from everything else you put in the backpack. I like the STM Velo, anyone have one that can give me some feedback? Looks nice and reviews are good

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/laptop-bags/velo-medium-laptop-shoulder-bag/