Computer desk

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by apple mac user, Feb 7, 2014.

  1. apple mac user macrumors newbie

    Feb 7, 2014
    I am looking for a computer desk for a new thunderbolt display as i am scared to put it on my old one - i am predicting it will collapse in the next few months.

    I am not much of a carpenter/joiner and i have no idea what the words mean for the dimensions of the desk. Height and width are obvious, but what is the name used for the dimension that goes from me to the computer? In other words, if i want to be able to sit back from the computer and have a lot of desk between me and the screen, i need a desk with a large ____ dimension...?


Share This Page