Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
Hi all,
I just watched pirates of silicon valley again, and I get a very warm feeling when I watch it. I found myself chuckling out loud at some things. I felt so proud to be a mac user! Anyways anyone know any other computer or technology related films? I have already watched Hackers and Operation Takedown, great movies aswell. But I am feeling the geeky itch, so I am looking for one I havent seen. Oh and if someone can recomend a film with hip-hop theme(not 8 mile) I would apreciate it aswell.
Thanks
Patmian

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
2001 may go without saying, but I've gone and said it anyway, so there.

Catch Me If You Can, while not really a computer-themed movie, might still be interesting. It's very much a cracking/hacking sort of story, just slightly before everything went electronic. A bit of Googling would have made this a five minute movie, if there was a Google then.

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
Quoting Hackers quotes at the general public is hilarious, especially help-lines :p "Yeah, my BLT drive just went AWOL, and I was wondering what you could do about it?" :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.