Computer Speaker for Audio Setup

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by apthai, Jul 1, 2008.

  1. apthai macrumors member

    Mar 5, 2008
    I'm not sure where to post this but I figure I needed help and this is the place.

    I currently have a Logitech speaker system for computer (4.1). I want to use this on my TV instead of my computer.

    So the problem is, since it is designed for computer it uses the 3.5mm jack. Is there a converter out there that will change this 3.5mm jack to the regular audio plugs (red and white)? Thanks
  2. Avenger23 macrumors regular


    Dec 28, 2001
    Clovis, NM
  3. apthai thread starter macrumors member

    Mar 5, 2008
    Something similar to that but I need the female end of 3.5mm.
  4. Chandler Adaway macrumors 6502a

    Chandler Adaway

    Jun 29, 2008
    Beaumont, TX
    Just get that with another converter to convert the converter. :p

Share This Page