Computing Is Fun Again

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by joelm1988, Sep 17, 2008.

1. joelm1988 macrumors member

Finally got my MacBook yesterday with a new 4th Gen iPod thanks to the back to school deal. I upgraded to 4gb before even turning on the MB. So far, couldn't be happier. I know we get these threads all the time, but i had to vent my excitement! I actually enjoy mundane tasks simply because i'm using such a machine. Any tips for a convert?

2. ksabek macrumors member

ya man same here I got my macbook last month and I am in love with it!!! I just want to do anything on it just to use it!!good job apple!!!
    Hows the new nano? better than the previous ones?!! I have the 1st n 3rd generations

3. joelm1988 thread starter macrumors member

It's great, i especially like the shake to shuffle, because buttons are so last year haha. Great use of the accelerometer for video playback too. There are a few things i'm still getting used to with the mac, like the use of the '+' button which doesn't always maximize like expected. At first i found it hard adopting the workflow style of use instead of the strictly regimented use of Windows, but with Expose and Spaces the change has been too easy :)

4. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan