[Concept] Announcing iTrauma (i+)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sketh, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Sketh macrumors 6502

Sketh

I've posted this over at another forum (different site, not a differen section of Mac Rumors), but I figured just to get the word out I would post here as well.

I've been lurking around various forums regarding app development ever since the iPod touch came out. I'm taking off this next semester of college so I can work more, which means I'll have some extra time for myself, and time to learn more coding.

I won't beat around the bush much longer, It's going to be a Trauma Center clone, and it's going to involve various cartoon characters, I think.

Now, you won't be seeing this come to any sort of playable demos or betas for a long time, as my coding skills are currently lacking. The project is being called "iTrauma." I'll be logging my experience coding and story boarding this app, and have all sorts of plans in the wood work, all that is holding me back is my inexperience in coding, which will soon be remedied.

I've put together some rough concept designs and an icon. I'll post a shot here, but I don't know how much more will be shown until it becomes more than just "Vaporware."

I suppose I'm really just making this post to get out in the open that I have this idea, and if anyone beats me to the punch (which if someone has more talent than me, go right ahead) and makes a similar app, then more power to them. I'm just a fan of Trauma Center looking to learn some coding.

**Note, pictures posted are just concepts for "iTrauma" Also fondly reffered to as "i+" by myself and other friends assisting me. I'm in no way claiming this app currently exists and am well aware I have a long road ahead of me.**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]