Concern with the educational promotion!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Googon, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Googon macrumors member

Okay, so I buy everything in the shopping cart. The apple site knew then I wanted the free iPod touch, and printer and reminded me to order then and made a big old bundle before I was directed to the checkout page. So on the receipt it says that I am paying $999.00 for the laptop which is right, but what about the other things? It has a promotion number box, do I put something in here? What do I do from here? I don't want to pay until I know for use I got this set up right!

Here is a screenshot to better help you understand my situation. (I know, Windows Vista sucks, but it's all I've got! :rolleyes:)
    Imaged removed because my question was answered :D! (And because it had my address on it...)
    Danke, ich bin Sheiß...

2. nidserz macrumors 6502a

nidserz

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5B108 Safari/525.20)

hey,
    well first off I would grey/blur out it name and address in the screenshot.
    secondly, there is mo promo code for the back-to-school; you purchase everything as is and then fill out rebates online with your receipt # or something (clear instructions on Apple website).

On a side note - ckngtats on the purchase - you'll love it!

3. Googon thread starter macrumors member

Alright, thanks :D. And you are right, I hope I am not molested/raped.

4. nidserz macrumors 6502a

nidserz

no problem.

and wow i really suck at typing on the iphone.

thats suppose to read: no promo code**
    and... congrats** on your purchase :)