Hi, Newbie here to this Website and also hoping within the coming days, newbie to the world of iMacs. I have read the many many threads on the Yellow Tint issue although i am concerned about buying a 27" i5 Imac as i've been saving for a while. I'd be really disappointed if i end up with a screeen with the yellow tint issue. What i would like advice on is the following:- Has the reason behind the yellow tint issue been found and has it been resolved? Would waiting for the next updated Imacs be a better option as i am not in a major hurry to buy my imac although i would prefer to buy it sooner rather than later considering the time i have been saving. Thanks for reading my first post and id appreciate any replies.