Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boba7523

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2011
Are there any apps to configure Magic Mouse to act just like the trackpad on my MBA? I tried MagicPrefs but didn't really like it. What I'm concerned about are the native features of my trackpad that I hope can be implemented to the Magic Mouse:

1. Two-finger pinch in/out in Chrome to smoothly zoom in/out. I think Chrome started doing this recently and it's a cool feature!

2. Four-finger swipe down for exposé. (I can change it to three-finger since the Magic Mouse doesn't have much estate for four-finger swipe)

3. Four-finger swipe up for Mission Control.

4. Two-finger swipe left/right to go back/forward in Chrome.

5. Three-finger tap on a word to get its definition.

I think that's it guys :)

Samuelsan2001

macrumors 604
Oct 24, 2013
Are there any apps to configure Magic Mouse to act just like the trackpad on my MBA? I tried MagicPrefs but didn't really like it. What I'm concerned about are the native features of my trackpad that I hope can be implemented to the Magic Mouse:

1. Two-finger pinch in/out in Chrome to smoothly zoom in/out. I think Chrome started doing this recently and it's a cool feature!

2. Four-finger swipe down for exposé. (I can change it to three-finger since the Magic Mouse doesn't have much estate for four-finger swipe)

3. Four-finger swipe up for Mission Control.

4. Two-finger swipe left/right to go back/forward in Chrome.

5. Three-finger tap on a word to get its definition.

I think that's it guys :)

Not really there just isn't the space or ergonomics on the mouse for those sort of gestures, just go on ebay and buy an external magic trackpad....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.