Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
I expect them to do their jobs, and no - "no" is not a substantial, professional answer. I would have expected an expected time of
arrival for next shipment without first hanging up on me, purposely preventing myself to ask another simple question. I'm sorry but you're doing the job for one reason or another, and you mind as well make the most out of it by being courteous to potential customers that pay for your food. The point is, BestBuy is a superior place to shop for numerous amounts of reasons, this simple opinion being the main reason I posted this thread in the first place.

----------

Technically your local BB is following their proper terms of service for the price match. I guess my store didn't even bother to check, no questions asked whatsoever.

I agree that they should, but the level of customer service has such a low standard in Walmart, Target-to a lesser degree, Sears, etc. If the employees acted as they do now 20+ years ago they would be shipcanned instantly. Customers are now the nuisance to employees-interrupting their drunken tails of the past weekend. It's pathetic and the reason people will pay more for a device, to be treated as if the employees job depends on making the customer satisfied with their experience.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.