Confirmed by ATT&T, only 1 per person (in line)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by barbourdg, Jun 27, 2007.

1. barbourdg macrumors member

Just got off the phone with 3 different AT&T stores in the Dallas Area. All three told me that this morning they were advised that the rule is one per person PERIOD (regardless of family, multi accounts, etc..).

If you want a family plan, then your entire family (wanting iphones) must wait in line with you. All 3 stores confirmed this to me just now...

Not sure about Apple Store, or www.apple.com. You would think on apple.com you could order what ever you wanted, and they would just back order you if necessary.

:mad: :mad:

2. DIABLO2345 macrumors newbie

yeah its confirmed that AT&T is 1 per person what I really want to know how many can we get at the Apple store.

3. barbourdg thread starter macrumors member

I was planning on avoiding the three ring circus at the apple store, but may have no choice now. Unless i get mine, and tell my newly wed wife SORRY THEY ONLY HAD ENOUGH FOR ME! .. :D :D

4. barbourdg thread starter macrumors member

Just got off the phone again with them.

They told me that if you bring somebody to wait with you, they do not have to be on your family plan to qualify for the family phone. Another words, I can bring a co-workers son (for $50) to sit with me, and I would end up with 2 phones for me & my wife. Sounds like a plan.. :D :D