CONFIRMED rollback to 1.0.2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rxmxsh, Sep 29, 2007.

1. rxmxsh macrumors member

2. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

3. rxmxsh thread starter macrumors member

Whoops, sorry! I figured that it would be in this topic area... :rolleyes:

Thanks! :)

4. alljunks macrumors regular

nice!!! not to worry if you get 1.1.1 firmwares

5. PhightinPhils26 macrumors 6502a

PhightinPhils26

This is great, I did it this morning and i am a very happy camper... Thank god I didn't slit my wrists like some were ready to! :p

6. b257177 macrumors regular

Do you have full functionality, phone service and all? What was your scenario prior to the 1.1.1 update? Unlocked? Using AT&T SIM? Hacked at all?

7. SheepNutz macrumors 6502a

I did it on my locked AT&T iPhone, and I have full functionality without having to downgrade the modem firmware. I'm so happy to have apptap back!

8. Marcjcd macrumors member

Can someone help me and tell me if I follow these instructions and have 1.0.2 downloaded (remaining in zip) on my desktop is that all thats needed to downgrade to 1.0.2 using apptapp? My phone has always been locked to at&t and only had apptapp installed when I updated to 1.1.1.

I see some people adding a step to use iasign or INdependance... Is that also needed or will apptapp take care of the rest after downgrading to 1.0.2.

Thanks

9. SheepNutz macrumors 6502a

You just need to 1.0.2 file that you have, and apptap. AppTap won't work the first time you install it, but it will the second time. Just follow all the steps and you should be good to go. I'd back up your camera roll pictures and do a sync right before you do it though, that way itunes will do the backup sync from a recent sync.