Confused about whether to get 16gb or 32gb. Please help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by aimee613, May 2, 2011.

1. aimee613 macrumors newbie

I would love to hear some examples of what specifically a 16gb phone can hold. I am debating 16 or 32, but don't have a feel for how much room things take up as far as music, apps, videos, and photos. Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer! I have never owned an iphone before, as I am a long time Blackberry user.

2. shani4321 macrumors newbie

If you are a game lover and interested in making movies than you need a 32gb otherwise 16gb is perfect for u..because iphone 4 camera makes hd movies which use alot space..rest up to u

3. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

My 32gb iPhone 4 is almost full. 1/3 music 1/3 apps 1/3 photos and video shot with iPhone 4

4. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

If you're like me and listen to a lot of different music while also wanting enough space for some videos and Apps, and also typing in your work email, then I would suggest you get a 32 GB. I have a 16 GB and I always have to swap out my music and videos and have to keep a close eye on the number of emails I send.