Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Macmaniac said:
...I think Doctor Q should calculate the average post length of MJ, then the truth will be known...
You want to know the average lenght of mad jew's post AND you infer that Dr Q might know!!:eek:

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Thanks for all the encouraging comments people. For those who might be interested, my POSTs are always exactly the same, thankfully. :p

FWIW, I agree that post count doesn't constitute anything amazing or significant, but thank you all for your various congratulatory remarks, all the same. :)

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Blue Velvet said:
Why do people feel the need to make these things even public? To be seen to shower praise seems to be just as important as the praise itself... IMO that's what PMs are for.

I'm guilty :eek: , I started a thread to praise/thank CanadaRam because I had just spent quite a bit of time searching the forums to trouble shoot my PB and was really surprised by the ammount of help was given by him. I could've shot him a pm but at that moment I wanted to shout thanks from the rooftop ;) :)

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
Thanks for all the encouraging comments people. For those who might be interested, my POSTs are always exactly the same, thankfully. :p

FWIW, I agree that post count doesn't constitute anything amazing or significant, but thank you all for your various congratulatory remarks, all the same. :)

Stop big-noting yourself mad jew, we all know you're dancing round the room going "I'm teh bestest" while nobody else looks on.

I vote we kill this thread lest mad jew's head gets any bigger and he can't get out the door. And we need him to be able to get out the door, Australia needs its wine people, we need our wine!!!

Now where's me wine?? Ahhh there it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.