Congrats on everyones new iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Opie, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

congrats to the new users. it will be your best phone ever. i was curious how many are happy with their 1st gen with the 2.0? i am thrilled.

2. greenyboy411 macrumors newbie

i love my 1st gen running pre-2.0
    i finally feel that its become the mobile platform ive been wishing for since day 1
    i think most 1st-gen users are pissed because of the system crashes that have temporarily bricked every iphone that attempts to upgrade
    i'll be waiting it out a bit, then getting the real 2.0 to get rid of those occasional crashes

all in all though, kudos to apple. they may have f'ed up the launch badly, but they created a fantastic addition to a fantastic product.

3. KittyToy macrumors 6502

KittyToy

i loved my original before 2.0 and i love it even more now...but i did the leaked version that came out yesterday and had no problems.....very happy:D

4. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

I'm thrilled that I got one, would just be even more thrilled if I could get it to sync! :(

5. Jaydhil24 macrumors member

Congrats I was thinking of getting one today but decided not to because most things I have purchased at launch are usually not the smartest purchases. I will most likely be getting one a month or two from now.

6. Joe23 macrumors 6502

I'll let you know how great it is just as soon as iTunes lets me activate :D

7. tacomahunter macrumors regular

tacomahunter

Been playing with my new toy now for 3 hours! LOVE it I think is the right choice of words... 16g White