Connect 360 Won't Delete

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by knightvisionn, Apr 4, 2010.

1. knightvisionn macrumors member

I recently switched from Connect 360 to Vuze, mainly because I always had trouble getting Connect 360 to work, and I was only on trial.

I deleted all of my Connect 360 folders, and removed it from the preference panel, leaving me with just a Connect360.prefPane sitting in my trash.

When I try to empty the trash, I get the following messages:

The operation can’t be completed because the item “Connect360Helper” is in use.

The operation can’t be completed because the item “NRCommon” is in use.

The operation can’t be completed because the item “EDCommon” is in use.

The only applications I have running are Adium, Bowtie, iTunes, Safari, Transmission, and Finder. I thought it might still be linked to finder, so I quit that and tried to empty, still not luck. So I don't think it's being used in any of my applications.

Maybe I'm just missing something here. Help please?

2. knightvisionn thread starter macrumors member

I know bumping is discouraged on any forum, but there's got to be at least one person out there who can help :eek:

3. yayitsezekiel macrumors 6502a

yayitsezekiel

download appzapper and delete all of the application with that. if all else fails, just go to finder and secure empty trash:

Attached Files:

4. ethical macrumors 68000

Open Activity Monitor and check for any processes with those names. If you find them, then end them. Then empty the trash. Then reboot.