Connect360 and Leopard

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by xJus10x, Oct 30, 2007.

1. xJus10x macrumors regular

Connect360 keeps freezing up as soon as I launch it. I'm thinking this has to do with Leopard, but I'm not positive. Anyone else use the app? My guess would be because the folders may be a little different than Tigers, but I don't know if that really does anything. Thanks for the help.

2. emegmac macrumors regular

Im using it fine with leopard, no problem. I did a clean install though. I dont know if that makes a diff?

3. GenesisST macrumors 68000

GenesisST

For me, it starts, even gives me the number of songs, photos, etc.
    But I can't connect from my XBOX 360, doesn't see it.

Just came to mind that I should try by disabling the firewall to see if that would work. If it does, then I'll have to figure out how to do things with this Leopard FW...

[Update] Took a long time for me to edit this, but after disabling the firewall, it does work fine. I'll be looking into opening ports from the command line, if even possible.

4. millar876 macrumors 6502a

millar876

just upgraded to leopard and have same problem as last poster, connect 360 launches, shows me what i'm sharing and the xbox wont find it. anyone further on in fixing this?

5. thewallbanger macrumors newbie

I'm looking for a possible solution as well. The program indicates that it's connected, but then freezes in Leopard. Shows as "not responding".

Maybe Connect360 was waiting for the Xbox Fall Update before patching the app for Leopard?

6. creator2456 macrumors 68000

creator2456

I did a clean install of 10.5 and I am now using 10.5.1. Connect 360 installed just fine and configured itself to the firewall just fine. The only thing that I can think that is different is Connect 360 no longer shows that my XBOX 360 is connected when it is. Also, I have noticed that it freezes when I try to stop 'syncing' and it adds itself to my startup items.

So all in all, a couple little annoyances but nothing major that shouldn't be fixed in the next release...at least for me.