Connect360 Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by knightvisionn, Sep 17, 2009.

1. knightvisionn macrumors member

Hi, I just downloaded Connect360 and am trying to get it to work, it just won't discover my xbox.

I'm stuck at "Sharing is active, awaiting Xbox 360 connections."

360 is on and I'm signed in on Xbox Live.

My iMac is using Wifi, while my 360 is directly connected through ethernet, could that be the issue? I don't really see how that would be, it's the same network.

Anyways, I'm a bit of a novice, so thought I'd try and grab some help.

2. Renderz macrumors 6502

Hi,

I love 360 connect, it's a brilliant little app that doesn't get enough recognition.

Have you tried putting your iMac on wired ethernet as well? Just to be sure they are on the same network. What is the IP or your xbox? Identify the IP and the subnet of both iMac and Xbox. I doubt it's that but worth checking.

If you can connect to xbox live, then it's obvious you are connected to the internet, but just to be abosolutely sure, can you download games, themes etc from with the console?

3. Dronomophone macrumors regular

hey guys. any word whether or not this works with snow leopard? that's the one thing holding me back from upgrading to 10.6. once i hear connect 360 works, i'm installing it right away.

4. glassonion909 macrumors newbie

yeah works, but does the reopening preferences in 32 bit thing, but u can stream stuff anyway

5. GG Double macrumors newbie

Help Leopard snow and Connect 360

I had leopard installed, then upgrade 3 days ago to leopard snow and Connect360 just stop working, videos freezes or nothing happen from the beginning...

Any help??