Connect360 Issue...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Carbonic, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Carbonic macrumors regular

Hi everyone, I have a few minor issues with Connect360.

Is there anyway I can change how it shows up on my X360? Instead if it saying: jay-davis-imac: Connect360 if I can have it show up as

iMac : Connect360 ??

2nd problem, I have it directed to my videos folder, but when it shows up on my X360, it doesn't show them in the folder, it makes them all together, is there a way that I can fix that?

2. karenflower macrumors 6502a

karenflower

I don't know about the second, but for the first problem: I assume all you'd have to do is go the Sharing Preference pane in System Preferences and change your computer name.

3. Carbonic thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! That worked.

Anyone else know anything about my 2nd issue?

4. LunarFalcon macrumors member

Are you having problems streaming your videos?

I can stream music fine, but if I try to stream a video from iTunes, it goes to a black screen as if it's about to play, but never starts. I have to shut my 360 off altogether to get it off of the black screen...

Anyone have any suggestions?

5. err404 macrumors 68020

I had looked into Connect360 and passed on it for just this reason. It is very good for music, but the ability to sort video is more important for me.

I have just installed Twonky Media Server 4.4.4, and it does allow for the xbox to display your file structure. So far I like it a lot.

6. Fuchal macrumors 68020

A few months ago I had emailed the developers about your 2nd question and they said they were working on it for a future release.