Connect360 issues after Spring Update

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cosmo111, May 20, 2007.

1. cosmo111 macrumors newbie

I am using Connect360 with my iMac to stream video to my Xbox 360. Before the spring update with Connect360 I was able to stream WMV files and they played correctly. I was excited about the spring update to xbox because I would be able to stream H.264 files.

So I downloaded the latest update to Connect360 that should work with the new spring update. Now when I stream any videos to my xbox they play fine but I get no sound. That includes all WMV files I have tried and some videos that I have encoded to H.264. At first I thought the xbox didn't like the way I was encoding the video but I now notice it is doing the same thing for all WMV files I try.

I have searched Google for anyone else having the same problem but can't find anything about it. It leads me to believe that the problem is not Connect360 but something else. Have any of you had or heard of this problem or might have a suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks

2. TheNightPhoenix macrumors 6502

Same kinda boat here. Nothing streams I just get a black screen no sound or video.