Connect360...Streams some, but not all after XBE update

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JustGretchen, Dec 3, 2008.

1. JustGretchen macrumors 6502

I am wondering if anyone has a fix for this. I tried contacting nullriver but got no response. I saw the statement on the front page of their site saying that it was 100% compatible, but it doesn't seem so in my case.

Connect360 will stream some of my videos, but not all of them. Even some of the ones it did before, it will not stream now. I don't get any errors any anything it just sits there like it's trying to buffer but the progress bar goes nowhere.

It just says loading

Any suggestions?

2. JustGretchen thread starter macrumors 6502

So I ran the media codec update that was from a few months ago over again and it seemed to help with some of the media.

But batman begins, for instace, will not stream and it used to. I ripped it myself so I know it works

3. JustGretchen thread starter macrumors 6502

well thats strange. before the xbox update, I never had to actually open the ports for connect360. my network is pretty open because no one lives near me and i don't block anything.

Anyhow, now I opened recommended ports for the connect360 and everything is playing fine.

go figure. strange I think...