Connecting G5/PC to my apple cinema display

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by senseibiz, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. senseibiz macrumors regular

    Feb 8, 2002
    Las Vegas
    Hello everyone.
    I have a question. I have a Dual G5 tower and a 23" Apple cimema display. I purchased a PC Tower for work.
    here is my question.
    Is there a switcher that I can connect both my towers to, so i can share my Display.
    your help is appreciated.
  2. simie macrumors 6502a


    Aug 26, 2004
    Apple sell all the cables that you require - the question is, what cinnections are you using.

    You can get DVI switchers such as this one

    I you are using 15pin HD type connector (normal monitor analogue connector)
    or check this website out this company as both ADC and DVI but not cheap at $449.00 for the ADC switcher

    There appears to be loads of companies now selling DVI switchers if that is what you want.

    The alternative is to use adaptors and convert all cables to a bog standard KVM switch.

Share This Page