connecting my iPad to my friend's computer....

Joeytpg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
Vienna, Austria
My friend and I purchased True Blood's first season on itunes. We used his itunes username and downloaded it to his computer. Now I want him to copy it on my iPad (I) I have a lot of apps in there that I don't wanna lose, otherwise, the videos and photos that are there I don't mind erasing.

Is there a way for me to get the season in my iPad without restoring it once I connect it to his PC?

thanks for the help.

poloponies

Suspended
May 3, 2010
The best way to do this is to set your iPad up to "manually manage" music and movies. It's a checkbox on the main window of iTunes that appears when your iPad is connected to the synching computer. That way you can connect it to any computer you like and "drag and drop" media content (assuming its not tied to an account you aren't authorized on) without synching.

Joeytpg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
Vienna, Austria
The best way to do this is to set your iPad up to "manually manage" music and movies. It's a checkbox on the main window of iTunes that appears when your iPad is connected to the synching computer. That way you can connect it to any computer you like and "drag and drop" media content (assuming its not tied to an account you aren't authorized on) without synching.

thank you, I'll try this and report back.

:D