Connecting with apple account. problems on itouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hackjustin, Oct 21, 2008.

1. hackjustin macrumors newbie

so I just bought an itouch yesterday in netherlands because I am travelling. The first thing I do is open it up in the store to activate it with one of their computers that have iTunes. However, that was a bad idea. When I tried to download apps or music, it said I had to do it from iTunes Canada store, because I'm Canadian. So, what I did was use a persons computer at the hostel I'm at, who is American, and logged onto my iTunes account and plugged in my itouch. Now when I try to download apps and music it says, your account information has changed. Go to the iTunes store on your computer and update your billing information". Well, first of all, my computer is in Canada. Secondly, I tried to do this on the Americans computer and the same message is coming up. What do I do?

Thanks so much!

2. biz macrumors newbie

iPod Touch 2G and iTunes Store

Got a similar problem. Am British, living in Germany, but cannot access English content in the UK store because of my billing address and country-related credit card details! How stupid is that? On top of that, the German store doesn't offer any movies, either to rent or buy! Is this an Apple conspiracy?

3. imaketouchtheme macrumors 65816

1-800-MY-APPLE

(Ignore this text, I'm putting it here so the post will allow me to type the number in caps without thinking the entire post is in caps.)