Connection Refused

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ilovemyibook, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ilovemyibook, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011

ilovemyibook macrumors 6502

Hey everyone. I'm very upset with my iPad (original). I have 8 updates available and it keeps telling me "connection refused" and then it later told me that I used the wrong password too many times and it said something about clicking here to get password. The apple site that I was sent to popped up with an error. I'm on my iPad now, so my wifi works. I did 5 soft resets and I don't have my computer with me so I can't plug it in and sync. What's going on? I'm very knowledgeable with IOS devices, so this isn't a newbie question. And my iPad isn't jailbroken.

2. george6000 macrumors member

3. ilovemyibook thread starter macrumors 6502

Now it is working. Very weird. Lately it has been having a hard time updating apps and it is getting annoying. I gave my laptop to my girlfriend and she wrecked it with 10+ virus's so I had to reinstall Vista on it, and I can't get my wifi to work on it, so it really is pointless to me. I'm hoping this problems resolves itself because I don't want to lose everything on my iPad.

4. iphon4 macrumors member

Im having problems on both my iphone4, ipad2 and laptop. I thought it was only me was going crazy.

5. whotony macrumors newbie

6. iphon4 macrumors member