Connectivity issues...still!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davistld01, Oct 26, 2016.

1. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

I love my iPhone 7 Plus...I really do. I finally switched from the smaller 7 to the Plus size phone right in time, and it was a great decision...except for one very annoying thing. I am regularly dropping WiFi connection at home, Bluetooth connection in my car, and connection with Pandora internet radio app in my car...and it'd driving me nuts.

The Wifi thing is sporadic...but every time I leave my car, and return to it I have to completely re-pair my phone to BT. Every time.

Also, within 5-minutes of beginning to listen to Pandora...it drops connection to my default iPod function forcing me to reconnect my tethering cable and restart the app.

These are not dealbreakers or anything...but they are super annoying. I thought the recent upgrade to iOS 10.1 supposed to fix connectivity issues. It did not...at least for me.

Is anybody else having these and other connectivity problems with their 7/7-Plus iPhones?

2. Thor_1 macrumors 6502a

Negative. No issues with Bluetooth headphones, no dropping wifi and no car issues (only used twice though)

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, none of that.
    Try a restore and setup as new phone.

4. dsjr2006 macrumors regular