Conshohocken, PA Best buy

Discussion in 'iPad' started by pradeepgj, Apr 10, 2011.

1. pradeepgj macrumors member

I am writing this to convey my disappointment with Consohohocken, PA Bestbuy store.

On 4/9/2011 evening 9 PM, I was told by a store rep that they were going to give out IPAD 2 on 4/10/2011 (sunday) at 11 AM and was suggested to be in line around 9 AM.

This was also told to couple of other customers who showed up at the store even at 8 AM on 4/10/2011.

But when the store opened, we were told that there were no IPAD's available.

This is very disappointing behavior from Bestbuy.

Best buy, you have lost my business for good. Of course, it may not matter to you that you lost the business of few customers.

I agree that making a decision to go wait in the front of the store is the decision made by the customer.

But if Bestbuy is exploiting customers like this, they are not too far away from going down.

2. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

I had a Best Buy charge me a $10 premium for an ipad case that they got before anyone else in my real world physical area. Since no one else had it in stock, the price matching didn't apply.

And BB can do these practices, because there's no competition left for them in the real world. CompUSA, Ultimate Electronics and Circuit City all closed down; where else are you going to buy something that's not apple related?