Considering another phone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hoopdy, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. Hoopdy macrumors 6502

    Sep 13, 2007
    For months upon months I've been wanting to upgrade my phone(Razr2). I thought "hey, there's been so much buzz around the iPhone-3g lately maybe I should just hold out a bit longer" and that I did. This morning I woke up to, however, be very disappointed that you had to activate it in-store which meant more money each month for data on a new contract. Rogers(cell provider) is notorious for overcharging and sucking every last penny out of people, and I don't think it's right that we shouldn't be able to buy the iPhone we've come customed to.

    Now I don't see a reason in getting the iPhone...Anyone feeling the same way?

    Other phone choices?
  2. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

    Hey Jude

    May 9, 2008
    I just can't believe that Apple went from aluminum to plastic, which may be a deal breaker for me.

    So far, the Instinct looks promising, and BB Bold. I will just have to wait until I can play around with each before making a decision.


Share This Page