Considering going back to my 4 from 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sstern1, Oct 19, 2011.

1. sstern1 macrumors member

So the battery life thing is really bothering me. I don't really use Siri, I just wanted to upgrade for the "fun" of it.

Can I sell my 4s 16GB on Ebay for a hefty profit? How much is it worth? Should i unlock first?

I still have my old 4 and it was/is a great phone. Probably should have never upgraded in the first place!

2. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

you could sell it for like 550$ probably more. I don't think you can unlock it...yet.
    Where did you get it? Apple takes there stuff within 14 days and i believe that at&t has 30 day return police.s

3. Kendo macrumors 68000

What if you turn off Siri? That way you still have a much faster processor.

4. Oofie macrumors regular

is there a way to unlock the 4s already?

5. akj27 macrumors member

Verizon has a 14 day policy. Here's the catch though, you can't unlock your device on another line for at least 6 months after you purchased it. So you're better off returning it.

*I heard this from a Verizon rep though, so I can't confirm if it's true or not.

6. Obscurelight macrumors 6502

you can unlock every 10 months per line on verizon. Each line is accounted for individually so you won't be refused if you try another line to unlock another phone.

7. sstern1 thread starter macrumors member

I ordered from Apple and am on AT&T. I don't really mind the new contract, honestly, because it lowered my overall bill. Seems like if I can get $600 i can hold out with the iPhone 4 for a year until they release the next one.

Sorry, this one just isn't that impressive. I mean, SIRI is neat, but not really functional as much as just cool. I think $600 would be cooler, personally

8. JMac13 macrumors newbie

Hello, I am a lurker and haven't posted much, but wanted to chime in on the battery issue. I don't seem to have any trouble with mine. I have all location services on and siri on and last night I forgot to charge it and it didn't lose any battery. Can you take it in to Apple and get a new battery?