Considering my first iPhone (7) Plus. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by miamialley, Sep 7, 2016.

1. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

I've never had the Plus because the footprint is SO huge. I had a Galaxy S4 with 5" screen that was great. It was hard to go back down to even 4.7". I want the bigger screen, but not the huge footprint. Anyone else considering?

2. leechers macrumors member

Yep, considering. But I am unsure since the phone takes up a lot of pocket real estate and cannot be used one handed.

3. wborisenok macrumors 6502

wborisenok

I considered the first year with the 6 Plus and again the second year with the 6S Plus. Didn't make the jump either of the years because I was too nervous about the size. Was hoping for a big visual change in this year's models and we didn't really get that, so I'm fulfilling that craving by jumping to the 7 Plus. Handled one in store today and after 2 years of having the 6 and 6S, it really doesn't feel much larger. Stoked about the cameras, the improved battery life, and the better screen.

4. dontworry macrumors 6502

dontworry

i'm thinking too, but the dual camera rush is starting to wear off and i think i could live without it. that seems to be the only difference to me. i like the overall size of the 4.7" phone just wish the screen was bigger. i'm more excited about the nike+ watch actually. lol

5. miamialley thread starter macrumors 68030

miamialley

Same with me. I think next year or at least year after we'll see a smaller footprint in the Plus. Until then I'm still on the fence. I know from my 5" Galaxy from a few years ago the bigger screen is awesome.