Hi all, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I thought it was finally the time to sign up as I'm having a bit of a dilemma! I currently own a 13" Macbook Pro 2011 - I've upgraded it to 8GB RAM, taken out the optical drive and installed an SSD (128GB, so I have that and the hard drive). The resolution has been REALLY annoying me for months now - I code heavily using Xcode and do web development and the screen resolution just really is not big enough. About half of my time is spent working on a secondary monitor, but when not using that the screen just isn't cutting it. Other than that, the computer is very fast, as it obviously should be. Now, I'm considering buying a 15" Retina MBP however I'm put off by all this talk of slow scrolling and lag and such. I have looked around and cannot find many people talking about recent performance - could someone give me their two cents as to how bad these performance glitches actually are? I would be going for 16GB of RAM. I mean, my rationale is that if I buy one now and Haswell turns out to be a huge upgrade, I would not lose much money if I upgraded since Mac's have such a high resell value -- right? If I can get most of the money I paid for it in, say, 3 months time, I will just buy one now. How likely do you think this will be? I don't have much experience in buying Macs and selling them within the same year. Any thoughts anyone could share with me on this topic would be most appreciated. Thanks. Furthermore: Is the extra $120 (AUD) worth it to upgrade from 2.4 GHz to the 2.7 GHz processor? Will I notice much of a difference? I suppose it'll reduce code compile times... tl;dr Macbook Pro 13" screen resolution too small for my needs. Considering rMBP. Wait for Haswell or buy now and upgrade to Haswell if required.