Considering the iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CoryMeetsWorld, Sep 30, 2014.

1. CoryMeetsWorld macrumors newbie

Look the title says it all. I am a long time Android user and a big HTC fanboy. But I have been just growing tried of Android considering something do and have become very tempted by the iPhone 6 Plus. I am torn between remaining a fanboy and sticking with HTC or trying something different. Any advice? Or anything.

2. james92se macrumors 6502a

Buy the iPhone and change your username to CoryMeetsiPhoneWorld. Simple

3. wesselya macrumors member

+1

4. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

I have been an iPhone user since the 3GS and I recently switched to android but recently switched back to Apple because the android software did not perform as smoothly as the Apple iOS. Nor did it have the same quality or quantity of applications in the App Store. I recently purchased the iPhone 6 Plus and I'm glad that I came back to Apple after a couple of months playing with android. Android does do a lot of neat things but I still prefer the Apple platform. If you move to the iPhone, I can't guarantee that you're going to like it since you're so used to using android, but you might like it even though it is not an open platform like the android is. Shooting video with this phone is quite amazing because of the optical image stabilization.

I would say give it a try and you just might like it. I really like the large clear screen of the iPhone 6+. It is definitely an improvement over the 4 inch screen that I've had for so long. Since you have been an android user for so long, there may be a slight learning curve with the iPhone iOS but it definitely works very well and Apple has been moving some of the android options over to their platform but making them slightly better.