Console warnings

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by mightyPhone, Feb 7, 2009.

1. mightyPhone macrumors newbie

I am wondering if other iphone programmers get these errors? This happens everytime I build and go my code in the console.

Is there something wrong with my iPhone? (It happened when I was using FW 2.2.0 as well

warning: UUID mismatch detected with the loaded library - on disk is:
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
    =uuid-mismatch-with-loaded-file,file="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib"
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    =uuid-mismatch-with-loaded-file,file="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib"
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
    =uuid-mismatch-with-loaded-file,file="/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib"
    warning: Unable to read symbols for "/Library/MobileSubstrate/MobileSubstrate.dylib" (file not found).
    warning: Unable to read symbols for "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libsubstrate.dylib" (file not found).

2. roeik macrumors member

I started getting these errors also.

I would love to know how to get rid of them!

3. mightyPhone thread starter macrumors newbie

Maybe Apple guys screwed up? These two directories don't even exist on my Mac.

warning: Unable to read symbols for "/Library/MobileSubstrate/MobileSubstrate.dylib" (file not found).
    warning: Unable to read symbols for "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS2.2.1.sdk/usr/lib/libsubstrate.dylib" (file not found).

4. roeik macrumors member

5. mightyPhone thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually I did, is that why?

It shouldn't be the case tho, as far as I know these directories are supposed to be on the Developer directory on the Mac not in the iPhone.

6. jnic macrumors 6502a

Just tested building on a JB phone, not seeing anything unusual (i.e. not seeing warnings #4 and #5).

7. mightyPhone thread starter macrumors newbie

May be my Xcode messed up? Wonder how I can fix it? Somehow it doesn't seem to affect my compilation tho. :)

8. jnic macrumors 6502a

I wouldn't worry about it then :)

9. roeik macrumors member

because I got these errors after i jailbroke my phone. I updated my phone now, so I'll let you know if I am still getting the errors.