Consolidate multiple email accounts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jaydP, Oct 8, 2009.

1. jaydP macrumors newbie

Does anyone know of an app or other way to consolidate multiple email accounts (in my case 5 of them) so that I can go to one inbox and read whatever has come in -- like Mac Mail?
    Jay

2. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

I think we need a little more information. Otherwise, if you are looking for an app that works like Mail, then I would suggest Mail. :)

3. jaydP thread starter macrumors newbie

On my iMac, there is a 'master' inbox which collects in one place on all incoming mail. On the iPhone, I have to go to each mail account separately to view messages. I'm looking for some way to consolidate them.

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Unfortunately, Apple didn't provide a way to do that in the iPhone Mail app, and people have been complaining about that from day one. I'm afraid we are stuck with this way of doing things until Apple decides to make a change.

5. nameuser macrumors newbie

I'm also looking for a program on mac that can consolidate all my emails into one interface. I know Gmail offers this capability but i want it included in a contact management program. I just started using Contactizer Pro, and it offers Apple Mail integration but nothing else. If it offered integration of Gmail or other internet email accounts it would be perfect!

6. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

Could you share the email services you use? That would help.

I'm thinking IMAP - POP3 - Forward Incoming Email - etc