Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ajhill

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2007
I'll second, or should that be third, the 5.1 DD

And most importantly HD movie rentals from the IMS!!!!

pavloskgr

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2006
Please Apple........

12: Ability to play multiple music videos in a row, either by shuffle or playlist

petteri

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2006
BUMP TIME!!

With an update to the :apple:TV hopefully coming sooner now rather than later I thought I'd bump this thread back to the top. I wonder how many (if any) of our wants and wishes will be addressed.

MODS: again, is there anyway to get this to be a sticky? I've seen a few threads started asking for :apple:TV functions to be added. I think this thread covers just about everything thats been asked for, short of a redesign of the unit.

MikieMikie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Newton, MA
1. The screen saver is driving me nuts. PLEASE add a visualizer! Pretty please!
2. Merge available content into one "device' menu. My movies live on my wife's machine, the Audiobooks on my (older) Macbook... and we have synched images, tunes, etc. on the :apple:TV. Would be nice to have an option to "merge" the lists since it won't all fit on 160GB.
3. Show more of a movie's description. I'm tired of trucated text when it's

-- Mikie

vandlism

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2007
how about the ability to dock an iPod, perhaps through the USB port? My friend decides to come over with the movies he has saved, it'd be pretty sweet to just drop it in and go, much like if he had brought a DVD over.

crjeong

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Widgets....weather/stocks/etc.

Connect to iPhone library (and upcoming iPod if it supports wifi).

iChat video conferencing (with new usb/wireless iSight).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.