Constant jailbreaking problems. please help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by iPod oldschool, Dec 8, 2007.

1. iPod oldschool macrumors member

Ok, so I jailbroke my touch and installed google maps, mobile notes, weather, iphysics, and sysinfo. No matter what I do, I have hiccups in the performance, the transitions freeze and are choppy, and when I click on an icon sometimes, it goes white then the little circle(the one you see in the center of the screen after installing something) starts spinning then it goes to the locked screen. I'm having so many problems I'm honestly happier with it un-jailbroken except for the iPhone apps. Can anyone please help me?

EDIT: This is a perfect example of what constantly is happening to me. I just took it.
    http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/nosenuggets45/iPod Touch/?action=view&current=MVI_0184.flv
    I just restored. I can't take it anymore. It runs flawlessly when it is non-jailbroken but as soon as I jailbreak it and install stuff, I have these problems.

2. 8gigaPodTouch macrumors member

b4 installing any iPhone apps you must first install the first two preps to make the apps run normal and then the rest.

3. iPod oldschool thread starter macrumors member

Even the mail prep if Im not installing the mail app?

4. 8gigaPodTouch macrumors member

absolutely not. no Mail apps. ;) but if u wanna use all the iPhone apps u must first install the two preps followed by the apps.