Contact Alphabetical List...TOO STINKING SMALL!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davistld01, Sep 11, 2015.

1. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

This is probably a really stupid question...but is there any way to make the vertical A-Z list to the right hand side of the contacts screen a larger font size? Seriously, it's my biggest complaint so far with the iPhone. The letters are so tiny that nine times out of ten, when I tap a letter with my thumb, I get the wrong contact group of either the letter before or after the letter I really wanted. You know?

Surely others have out there are frustrated about this issue...one that should be an easy fix, and should have been fixed a LONG time ago.

I hope I'm just ignorant, and that the font size can be enlarged. If so...please excuse my ignorance and fill me in. I would greatly appreciate it.

2. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

Just hold your thumb/finger down on the right edge of the screen and scroll your finger down and up to the letter you desire.

3. davistld01 thread starter macrumors 6502a

davistld01

Fair enough...but that's the only solution? No way to enlarge the font size?

4. davistld01 thread starter macrumors 6502a

davistld01

5. Cryates macrumors 6502a

Font size can't be isolatedly enlarged to that specific thing. What you could do is put your finger close to the letter it needs to be then drag up or down while holding for accuracy.