Contact AT&T management via email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by capitanbuzo, Sep 15, 2015.

1. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

Well, I know there is a low possibility of this but thought I'd throw it out there. I spent too many hours on hold with their customer service and various escalation ticket departments but i was one of the people where I was charged the full price for my device while using an upgrade. I was eventually told that if I wanted to keep my order, I would have to keep the charge and they would give me a credit. I was fine with that but now I see two charges from them for the full price of my phone totaling circa $1800. Every one I have talked to there is incompetent, with the last supervisor saying to dispute the charge, causing my order to be canceled. I scheduled a time for the manager to call but knowing them, they won't keep the time frame and call during work. Is there any way to get in contact via email/maybe their forums but not just talk to their basic support?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. 16Paws macrumors 6502a

In the past with Verizon I found that getting their attention to do the right thing was achieved easiest on twitter. I imagine it is the public exposure of the criticism, but it worked for me. In my situation I was upgrading using Verizon Edge and 3 months after I sent it in refused to acknowledge they had received it, charged me for the phone and said if I didn't pay for the phone I had sent them they would cut off my phone. I went to twitter and it was solved within a day.

4. capitanbuzo thread starter macrumors 65816

Welp, might try that.