Contact List at Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by B.A., Sep 19, 2007.

1. B.A. macrumors regular

I, like a lot of others here, have been calling the Apple store at least once a day looking for an iPod touch. I called this morning, and was given the news that they most likely would be receiving a shipment sometime around midday. So I went in, asked if they had any, and I got the usual "No, and we don't know when..." speech.
    So I left the mall, and decided to call back just to make sure they did not have any, and I was told that they did not, but that I could now be put on a contact list so that I did not have to keep calling back. The Apple Store took my contact info, which iPod touch I wanted, and said that I was first on the list, which meant the next iPod touch that came in would be mine and would be held for me until the end of the following day.

So basically I'm saying, call your local store and ask if they have a contact list for the iPod touch.

2. wrxguy macrumors 6502a

wrxguy

sounds like they are just being real cool and helping you out, that or you just bothered them enough....either way, its working out! Not bad advice I supose! haha

3. B.A. thread starter macrumors regular

Got a call just now, 16gb's available at Bridgewater, NJ Apple Store. Will be heading out to pick mine up.

4. mpuck972 macrumors 6502

mpuck972

Have you guys tried any of the large retailers like Best Buy? You can search store availability online?