Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
is there a tweak that adds contact photo beside each contact, similar to the favourite tab view

I found ConvoPics but that just seems to add it in the messages app

BenGieCruz

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2012
Oklahoma
Does anybody know how to add the pictures to contacts without them showing up full screen when they call?

back when I used ios 4 and 6 they would show up as a thumbnail on the screen but with ios 7 and 8 they take thw whole screen...

Any tips?

TIA

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Does anybody know how to add the pictures to contacts without them showing up full screen when they call?

back when I used ios 4 and 6 they would show up as a thumbnail on the screen but with ios 7 and 8 they take thw whole screen...

Any tips?

TIA

Try resizing the pictures.

Some of my contact pics show full screen, some show a thumbnail. The thumbnail pics are all old pics which must all have a a lower resolution so try giving that a go.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Try resizing the pictures.

Some of my contact pics show full screen, some show a thumbnail. The thumbnail pics are all old pics which must all have a a lower resolution so try giving that a go.

ya this is a bug, they are all suppose to be full screen now, but some old contacts are the small circle

If you go into one of those cotacts that are a small circle and you click the phone, hit edit, than his save it will be full screen the next time they call

BenGieCruz

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2012
Oklahoma
ya this is a bug, they are all suppose to be full screen now, but some old contacts are the small circle

If you go into one of those cotacts that are a small circle and you click the phone, hit edit, than his save it will be full screen the next time they call

Ya, exactly what happened to me i edit it my old ones and now they show full screen (which is the oposite of what i want)

Regal

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2010
Sweden
Copic is still buggy and i would recommend to wait for a stable release, i tried the beta but got stucked after a reboot and had to restore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.