Contact photos keep shrinking/changing size?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by britboyj, Mar 21, 2010.

1. britboyj macrumors 6502a

So I've recently had some issues with my contact pictures and changing sizes.

Normally, everyone takes up the full size screen and is nice and crisp.

Recently, they all shrink back down to the 50x50 in the corner, even after I set them to be full size. If I try and change it from the 50x50 again (using the "edit picture" function) it's really blurry and obvious that the 50x50 is the original, even though it's based off a photo elsewhere in the phone.

It's fine for maybe an hour or two and then goes back to 50x50.

What gives? Anyone else have this problem?

Jailbroken 3.1.3 with pwnage tool and still on AT&T. Sycning OTA with MobileMe. Makes no difference if I add pictures via Address Book or directly on the phone. Outcome is the same.

2. britboyj thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. kicko macrumors 65816

I'm not exactly sure what what you mean, but if you sync contact from mobile.me, google etc. it will show the contacts image small and in the corner, if you do not sync contacts and set the image from th iphone itself it will be full screen image. Could be a result of JB??

I use google for my contacts so i have all small images. As seen on TV in there ads.

4. britboyj thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've never had this problem syncing via MobileMe before? Previously if I added a picture in Address Book, it would show up small but I could then edit it to full size, it would save and it wouldn't be fuzzy either.