Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AuroraProject

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 19, 2008
Right there
I have pictures assigned to many contacts in my iPhone. When I receive an incoming call from any of these contacts no picture shows up, just the name and which number they're calling from. What am I doing wrong?

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
I have pictures assigned to many contacts in my iPhone. When I receive an incoming call from any of these contacts no picture shows up, just the name and which number they're calling from. What am I doing wrong?

Just to double check, when you pull the contact in your Contacts app, do you see their picture on the upper left?

AuroraProject

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 19, 2008
Right there
Yes, I can see the picture when I view the contact. I just noticed I have duplicates of every entry in contacts. I recently started using Mobile Me, I think this has something to do with it. The duplicate contacts have no pictures.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
Yes, I can see the picture when I view the contact. I just noticed I have duplicates of every entry in contacts. I recently started using Mobile Me, I think this has something to do with it. The duplicate contacts have no pictures.

There you go ;) just needs some tweaks and that should be solved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.